He began his career as a photojournalist, mastering the art of event, portrait, and architectural photography. He worked as a personal photographer of the second President of independent Ukraine Leonid Kuchma. Since 1994 majority of photographs published worldwide, highlighting official and private events with appearance of the second President of Ukraine and his spouse, are taken by Anatoliy Bovt. He collaborated with world known publications such as Washington Post, New York Times, The Associated Press, international news agency Reuters, China’s Xinhua News Agency and others.
During his career he was fortunate to travel the World and work with its famous leaders and celebrities. Some of them are Elton John, George Soros, Sting, Pierre Cardin, Mireille Mathieu, Pope John Paul II, Fidel Castro, Vladimir Putin, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and many-many others.
Anatoliy Bovt resides now in San Francisco bay area and works as a freelance photographer. Together with his daughter – Oksana Bovt, a Creative Director/Founder of the marketing firm Theoria Creative – they offer a cohesive marketing solution to the commercial clients: from photography to design in print, web and motion graphics.
– worked with White House Administrations worldwide;
– the first photographer to be on staff for the President of Ukraine;
– author of several photo books presented to numerous political leaders worldwide;
– honored photojournalist of Ukraine;
– awarded with The Honours for Contribution from the President of Ukraine;
– awarded with The Honours of Saint Stanislas for outstanding professional work.